Pultruded FRP Cooling Towers
Induced-draft Cooling Towers made of FRP. The structure of our pul. FRP series (support beams and columns) is made of continuous composite fiberglass pultruded sections that comply with CTI std 137 and conform to ASTM e84d with a flame spread rating of below 25. Pultruded FRP cooling towers are positioned over a concrete basin. Just as our SGCT series, SGCT, provides its customers with scale drawings of the concrete cement, including locations and production drawings of all pipe fittings in 2d or 3d, the size of a single cell ranges from 3m x 3m to 15m x 15m. When the concrete basin is ready on-site, SGCT sends its assembly teams to the job site, where one team sets the pultruded FRP structure, and the other furnishes the cell once the first team has erected it.
Details: Pultruded FRP cooling towers have become an alternative solution to traditional concrete cooling towers since, in many cases, they cost less, and their erection time is much shorter than that of cooling towers made entirely of concrete. In addition, pultruded FRP towers, in many cases, offer superior corrosion resistance.
1. Additional weil layers to increase corrosion resistance
2. Pultruded FRP handrails, walkways, and ladders
3. Low-noise fans.
4. SS 304 nut bolt or SS 316.
5. Elevated basin for optimal use of space.
1. Pultruded fiberglass polyester field-erected cooling towers
2. Heavy-duty cooling towers designed for industrial applications
3. Optimal thermal performance design
4. Highly resistant to corrosive environments
Pultruded And Hand-Rail FRP
04. Air Flow
2,000,000 – 20,000,000 Kcal/Hr Per Cell
06. Water Flow
400 – 4,000 M3/Hr Per Cell
Oil And Gas, Pharmaceutical, Power Plants, Refineries, Large-Scale Hvac Systems.