Induced-Draft Cooling Towers made of FRP. The structure of our pul. FRP series (support beams and columns) is made of continuous composite fiberglass pultruded sections that comply with CTI std 137 and conform to ASTM e84d with a flame spread rating of below 25. Pultruded FRP Cooling Towers are positioned over a concrete basin. Just as our SGCT series.
Crossflow Towers :
- Low pumping head, thus lower operational cost.
- Accepts variations in water flow without changing the distribution system.
- Easy maintenance access to vital parts.
- Reduced drift loss due to the absence of water droplets.
- Lower in noise due to the absence of water noise.
The larger foot print of the tower.
- Large air inlet surface makes icing difficult to control.
- Tendency of uneven air distribution through the infill due to the large inlet surface.
Customise & Tailor Made Counter Or Cross Flow :
Customize & tailor-made tower designs where we have less space to design counter or cross cooling tower & we are specialized to aim for the same :
- Space availability constrains
- Cooling tower fit in existing basin
- High wind velocity & high seismic zone
- Low noise level.
- To suit the optimum operating economy.
- Pultruded fiberglass polyester field-erected cooling towers
- Heavy-duty cooling towers designed for industrial applications
- Optimal thermal performance design
- Highly resistant to corrosive environments
Pultruded And Hand-Rail Frp
2,000,000 – 20,000,000 Kcal/Hr Per Cell
400 – 4,000 M3/Hr Per Cell
Oil And Gas, Pharmaceutical, Power Plants, Refineries, Large-Scale Hvacsystems.